People use ultraviolet disinfection principle to a hospital specializing in technology and the introduction of disinfection sterilization areas of daily life, such an application in daily life indoors, home, car, refrigerator sterilizer and industrial sterilizer is the use of high-frequency C The ultraviolet rays in the band can damage the DNA of various microorganisms within 20 seconds to 1 minute , and can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses, including : influenza, hepatitis virus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis black spores and many more Species source, allergens, provide the people with a safe environment for clothing, food, housing, and transportation. It is especially suitable for the rapid disinfection, deodorization, and fresh air of tableware, personal and public goods, toys, and other items.
Ultraviolet light is an invisible light wave. It exists outside the purple-ray end of the spectrum, so it is called ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet rays come from one of the electromagnetic waves of solar radiation. Generally, ultraviolet rays are divided into four categories according to the wavelength.
It is a special form of material operation, which is a flow of particles that are not connected. Each ultraviolet photon with a wavelength of 253.7 nm has an energy of 4.9 eV . When ultraviolet rays are irradiated to the microorganisms, energy transfer and accumulation occur, and the accumulation results in the inactivation of the microorganisms, thereby achieving the purpose of disinfection. When bacteria, viruses absorb more than 3600 ~ 65000uW / c when m dose, bacteria, virus deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA) having a destructive power, enabling bacteria, viruses loss of viability and fecundity Eliminate bacteria and viruses to achieve disinfection and sterilization. Ultraviolet light can mutate nucleic acids, hinder their replication, block transcription, and synthesize proteins . On the other hand, the generation of free radicals can cause photoionization, leading to cell death.
1. Can quickly and effectively kill various bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms ;
2. Can effectively degrade chloride in water through photolysis ;
3. Simple operation and easy maintenance ;
4. Occupies small area, big processing capacity;
5. No pollution, strong environmental protection, no toxic side effects ;
6. Low investment cost, low operating cost and easy installation ;
7. Using the principle of optics to design a unique inner wall treatment process, which can maximize the use of ultraviolet light in the cavity and double the sterilization effect.
|Product name||UV Sterilizer||Total length||2 000mm|
|Type||TX – SJ-3000||Working area||1 200mm|
|Feeding area||400mm||Discharge area||400mm|
|Entrance height||0-200mm (adjustable)||Belt Height from the ground||750 ± 20mm|
|Inlet and outlet width||500mm||Belt speed||0-5m / min|
|Main switch:||15A||Total power:||2.5KW|
|Driving motor:||800W (inverter)||Speed regulator:||500W (stepless speed regulation, digital display )|
|Voltage:||AC220V (± 5)/50Hz|
Equipment main structure:
1. Machine housing material: high quality stainless steel (thickness 1.2mm)
2. Machine inner materail: mirror stainless steel( thickness 1.2mm)
3. Supporting frame: steel bar
4. Circulating system: Forced Exhausting fan ( extracting harmful gas)
5. Thermal insulation material: Vacuum aluminum silicate + double layers silk cotton
6. Conveyor belt: Teflon mesh belt
7. UV Lamps height: 200mm (adjustable)
8. Balance device: adjustable bolts foot
1. The ultraviolet lamp effective length： 500mm
2. UV lamp quantity： 16 sets of ultraviolet lamps （20w/Piece）
installed inside, up, down, left and right in all directions,
360 ° all-round sterilization.
UV Sterilizer, the advantage of a high radiation intensity stability, high transmittance quartz glass tube, the light transmittance of ≥87% , a monovalent moderate than similar products, sterilization life of 8,000 hours after which the irradiation intensity 253.7um It remains stable, and its irradiation intensity is more stable than similar domestic products. Sound and light alarm to remind the broken tube. Design of high-brightness mirror sterilization reaction chamber. Compared with similar foreign products, the sterilization intensity is increased by 18% -27% , and the sterilization rate can reach 99.99% .
Both the inside and outside of the main body are made of 304L or 316L stainless steel, and the inside and outside of the main body are polished to enhance the ultraviolet irradiance to ensure that the disinfected object will not be incompletely sterilized during the sterilization process.
People use ultraviolet disinfection principle to a hospital specializing in technology and the introduction of disinfection sterilization areas of daily life, such an application in daily life indoors, home, car, refrigerator sterilizer and industrial sterilizer is the use of high-frequency C The ultraviolet rays in the band can damage the DNA of various microorganisms within 20 seconds to 1 minute , and can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses, including : influenza, hepatitis virus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis black spores and many more Species source, allergens, provide the people with a safe environment for clothing, food, housing, and transportation. It is especially suitable for the rapid disinfection, deodorization, and fresh air of tableware, personal and public goods.
Food, garment, crafts, fiber, dried fruits, aquatic products, etc.
Food processing industry for water disinfection, fruits, dried fruits, fruit juice, milk, beverages, beer, edible oil and various canned and cold drink products.
1. Frequent start of the UV sterilizer is strictly prohibited, especially in a short time to ensure the life of the UV lamp.
2. Regular cleaning of the UV sterilizer : According to the water quality, UV lamps and quartz glass sleeves need to be cleaned regularly. Wipe the lamps with alcohol cotton balls or gauze to remove dirt and clean the quartz glass sleeves to avoid affecting the ultraviolet rays. Transmittance and affect the sterilization effect.
3. When replacing the lamp, first unplug the lamp power socket, pull out the lamp, then carefully insert the cleaned new lamp into the sterilizer, install the seal ring, check for water leakage, and then plug in the power supply . Be careful not to touch the quartz glass of the new lamp with your fingers, otherwise the sterilization effect will be affected by the stain.
4. Prevention of ultraviolet radiation : Ultraviolet rays have a strong lethality to bacteria, and they also cause certain harm to the human body. When starting the disinfection lamp, avoid direct exposure to the human body. Use protective glasses when necessary, and do not face the light source directly with your eyes to avoid Burns eye mask.
1. Over-voltage and over-current protection
2. Fault alarm
3. Overload protection
Sterilization Efficiency Table
|Item||Description||100% Kill Time|
|HEPATITIS B VIRUS||210s|
After-sales service :
I. The supplier’s quality assurance system is strictly implemented in accordance with the requirements of the ISO9001 quality standard
II. Training: According to customer requirements, technical training for operation, maintenance and equipment maintenance of technical personnel on the demand side can be carried out before the equipment leaves the factory or after the equipment arrives at the scene.
III. Service: When the equipment fails to work normally due to quality or other reasons, our company will reply within 24 hours after receiving the notice; when on-site maintenance is needed, our company will send personnel to visit the door for repair and inspection within 48 hours after receiving the notice
IV. Equipment warranty period is 1 year.